Smiling workers
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Frequently Asked Questions
  4.  » When Should I Get A Lawyer’s Help?

When Should I Get A Lawyer’s Help?

You should seek the advice of a lawyer whenever you face any of these problems:

  • Your doctor and the company doctor disagree.
  • The insurance company asks you to give a statement.
  • You cannot return to work because of your injury.
  • You are asked to sign a settlement document.
  • It is more than two weeks since your injury and you have no benefits.
  • You are fired after your injury